Baden-Wuerttemberg International (Nanjing) Co., Ltd. is a platform of the German State Baden-Wuerttemberg to help German companies to develop business in China. We are currently looking for a sales representative in China. The candidate will work for a German client of ours which is specialized in thermal management solutions. The position will be based in Nanjing and the candidate will be part of our so-called company pool. It’s a team of Chinese specialists who each represents a different company from the German Southwest to help these companies establish their business in China. Our employees benefit from the great team atmosphere as well as our professional structure and work environment.
– Market analysis and intelligence for the products: analysis of typical customer sectors and applications in the country, projections of the further developments in the according sectors, competition situation, market trends and influences, specific regulations if applicable.
– Definition of potential focus customers, applications, sectors of industry based on the market analysis; finding potentials for new applications in the country.
– Development of market sales strategy and realization plan enforcement.
– Acquisition of new customers with focus on local companies (European transfer companies not in the primary focus), growing the business in China.
– The above activities are to be executed in a tight communication with the company HQ in Germany. The representative will provide the according materials and presentations to the HQ on the regularly basis and on demand.
– 基于市场分析定义潜在客户、应用及行业并 寻找国内新应用的潜力。
– Good understanding of industrial electrical equipment (low and medium voltage) and knowledge of the according industry in China. Electro technical or electro mechanical education is an advantage.
– Good understanding of industrial sales basics, good communications skills, confident representation, customer focus. Previous experience in the sales of industrial electric equipment in China is an advantage.
– Proactive handling, independency, self-responsibility and self-motivation.
– Analytical way of thinking.
– Very good usage of Microsoft Office software package.
– Very good knowledge in spoken and written English as a must.
– German language skill is a plus.
– Frequent business travel required.
– 熟练掌握Microsoft Office