招聘信息: 德国快消品公司中国区销售代表 Sales representative in China2020-03-11
Baden-Wuerttemberg International (Nanjing) Co., Ltd. is a platform of the German State Baden-Wuerttemberg to help German companies to develop business in China. We are currently looking for a sales representative in China. The candidate will work for a German client of ours which is a well-known consumer products manufacturer. The position will be based in Nanjing and the candidate will be part of our so-called company pool. It’s a team of Chinese specialists who each represents a different company from the German Southwest to help these companies establish their business in China. Our employees benefit from the great team atmosphere as well as our professional structure and work environment.
1. Representation of the German company in China in all matters for the products and brands of the German company.
2. Support of the business partners in China and cooperation with present distributors and authorized partners.
3. Implementation of products and sales training for employees of the business partners in China.
4. Acquisition of new partners and close cooperation with the headquarters in Germany.
5. Support of the partners in the creation and implementation of marketing and sales strategies.
6. Carrying out market analyses and competitor comparisons, creation of calculation models for retail prices in China.
7. Identification of USP for the Chinese market, development of suitable marketing and sales strategies.
8. Participation in the selection of products for the Chinese market.
9. Controlling of the online customers and platforms.
10. Creation of annual marketing plans for each brand (PR, promotion, condition policies, logistics, product range, brand advertising).
11. Monthly reporting to the headquarters in Germany.
12. Independent sales in China of the products of one of the brands and win suitable sales partners. (Contact person for complaints, logistic, storage, office etc.)
1. Bachelor or Masters degree in business management, very good business administration knowledge.
2. At least 5-year management experience in sales and marketing, ideally as sales manager of consumer products.
3. Knowledge of marketing, experience in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods).
4. Experience in online and offline sales activities for FMCGs.
5. Knowledge of common presentation techniques and outstanding negotiation skills.
6. Pro-active and target-oriented working methods, excellent organizational skills.
7. Fluent spoken and written English. German language skills are a plus. Chinese native speaker.
8. Experience in international companies with regards to reports, sales policy, market entry and market development.
9. Talent for selling products.
10. Solid experience in project management.
11. Team player with high self-motivation and hands-on mentality.
12. High motivation to travel within China and to the headquarters in Germany.
13. Solution-oriented approach in cooperation with customers and company in Germany.
14. Very good knowledge of MS Office, WeChat promotion etc.
15. Possibly having contacts to chain stores and offline shops in China.
Please kindly send your application in English and Chinese with recent photo and earliest availability to Ms. Yang at: email@example.com