Baden-Wuerttemberg International (Nanjing) Co., Ltd. is a platform of the German State Baden-Wuerttemberg to help German companies to develop business in China. We are currently looking for a dedicated and experienced leader as Chief Sales Officer in China. The candidate will work for a German client of ours which is specialized in tool turrets and tooling. The position will be based in Nanjing and the candidate will be part of our so-called company pool. It’s a team of Chinese specialists who each represents a different company from the German Southwest to help these companies establish their business in China. Our employees benefit from the great team atmosphere as well as our professional structure and work environment.
1. Ensuring and optimizing the smooth handling of national and international customer orders.
2. Organization of an optimally functioning workflow at the interfaces inbetween customers, key account(s), agents and the company worldwide sales organizations (USA, China Mainland, China Taiwan), marketing, project management and order processing center.
3. Customer contract management incl. checking and archiving of all documents, as well as sales controlling in coordination with the controlling department.
4. Processing of complaints in conjunction with the customer service department. Service is ensured by you as well as the effective receivables management towards our customers and partners.
5. Responsible for further projects in the areas of sales increase, market analysis, product management, customer satisfaction, delivery performance and employee motivation.
6. Maintenance of the existing customers in China.
7. Acquisition of new customers and set up a dealer network in China.
8. Implement new strategies for existing processes and structures.
1. Bachelor degree in automation technology or industrial engineering or mechanical engineering.
2. At least 5-year management experience in technical sales of an internationally operating and manufacturing companies.
3. Team player with high self-motivation and hands-on mentality.
4. Organizational talent combined with problems solving and decision-making competence.
5. Strong personality with strong communication skills.
6. Good knowledge of ERP, CRM, MS Office.
7. Very good knowledge in spoken and written English.
8. German language skill is a plus.
9. Frequent business travel required.
Please kindly send your application in English and Chinese with recent photo and earliest availability to Ms. Yang at: firstname.lastname@example.org